Friday, September 10, 2021

Friday change o plans















Tonight was supposed to be the first home football game.  We were supposed to go watch Preston and Quincy perform in the band’s halftime show.   The other team apparently couldn’t play due to covid.  I could go into a long winded story about how these small county schools don’t think masks are necessary, and about my opinion on it, but I’m not going to.  Needless to say, I do not think this will be the last game that is missed this year.   
Since the game was not happening, Quincy went to work, Jim helped get stuff ready for tomorrow’s fishing derby, Preston went out with friends, and I took Harper and Saige to the Huff n Puff balloon rally.   We met Madison, Andrew, Mallory and Evie there.  The girls had a great time collecting trading cards.  Evie wasn’t quite as excited about things when they started blowing fire into the balloons, but she still had fun I think!  I love this event.  We have been going for a long time, and it never ceases to bring me joy.  There is something magical about hot air balloons.    
It was another long, exhausting week.  Honestly, I needed something fun and magical to do today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment