Friday, September 24, 2021

HoCo 21

















 
This was homecoming week on the Trail.   I got asked to drive some 1st graders to the homecoming parade.  I told them I would, but that I would have to bring Evie along, since it was before Madison got off work.  We had to be lined up at noon, so that meant lunch on the go! Evelyn didn’t seem to mind. She even told me that Casey’s is great!   


Gg also drove a homecoming bus today!   We all sat together and  watched the parade.   Evelyn got way too much candy and had fun watching for Preston and Quincy.   

We found them!   Quincy on cymbals in the percussion section, 

And Preston in with the trumpets!  

I was happy that one of the 1st grade classes on my bus was Mallory’s class.  That meant Evie had someone to sit with!   They were both excited about it!  


Tonight we went to the game.  I went to watch the band’s halftime show.  Jim was excited to go watch football.  It was a pretty good game with trail winning by 1 with 45 seconds left.   
Now I’m waiting for Quincy to get out of the homecoming dance, and feeling like bed time should have been a couple hours ago.  I am happy we can sleep in tomorrow!   

No comments:

Post a Comment