Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2 weeks!
















It is hard to believe that Harper is now 2 weeks old! I am always amazed how fast time flies once a baby arrives! Harper continues to be a true blessing to our family - she is a really calm baby who hardly ever cries (much to the disappointment of her big sisters who are on active stand-by all the time ready to pick her up and cuddle her). She weighed 8 pounds 10 ounces at her 2 week checkup this week, so she is apparently very good at eating! She is sleeping between 3-4 hours at a time at night so I am feeling very rested and good! I am planning to go back to work next week. Since I am blessed enough to have a job where my kids can come with me, I don't have to worry about leaving the baby behind, and so I am not worried about the transition! I have been enjoying the time home with the kids, but with the weather being as crummy and cold as it has been, the kids are starting to get a little house bound, and are probably ready to go back to school - though they would never admit this! Jim returned to work this week, and we have missed having him around, and I was getting a little spoiled by his waiting on us....freely admitting that I hate to go shopping, and having the excuse to make Jim go was a really big happy place for me!
We are looking forward to the new year, although we have no plans to go anywhere, the kids think we are going to make nachos and watch movies, so they are excited. It doesn't take much to entertain this tribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment