Wednesday, December 2, 2009

No more mystery

I had a sonogram yesterday. My doctor thought that the baby was possibly quite big, and possibly breach. This baby was neither one of those things, but they did say that they think it is a girl. The lady did tell us that she was making an educated guess, so I guess that there is always the possibility that she was wrong. Our little girl looks very healthy and strong and now we are just waiting! I went in with the idea that maybe we should wait to find out, but once they started looking, I just couldn't keep from asking!

This actually works out very well, because I had given a lot of our baby clothes away, and the ones I have left are mostly pink. I had already warned Jim that if this baby was a boy, he would be wearing lots of pink. Real men wear pink though, so it would have been alright! We are thankful that everything with the little one looks good, and that I am feeling mostly good, and its just about waiting now!

No comments:

Post a Comment