Friday, August 26, 2011

K, 1, 6, 8, 10, 10

Today is the first day of school here for the 2011-12 school year. This morning, amongst the groans of geez mom, and why oh whys, and the threats made by mom on following the kids to school and taking photos there, they all did finally relent and stand still so I could get my annual back to school photo! There are just some traditions that I refuse to give up on!
Cam did have to start his first day of 6th grade looking like this. I did take him to the doctor yesterday and he is on a lot of steroids, and allergy pills, and believe it or not, I do think that he is a little better. I think it is just going to take a little time. The doctor did give me an epi pen to keep with us in case he is ever stung multiple times, or ever quits breathing from a sting, considering what his face looks like, I think we are for sure looking at an allergy to bees!



Preston and Quincy were willing participants with mom on her photographic school journey this morning! Quincy was soooo excited about starting kindergarten! Preston was equally as excited, but a little less giddy!


They even let me and Harper have breakfast with them!
Quincy is going to have to go a bit earlier if she wants to finish her breakfast though....she truly knows everyone at the school, and thinks she has to talk to ALL of them!



She did not shed a single tear, or even act like she cared that I was leaving! She was totally thrilled to finally be one of the 'big kids!' I was a little sad, she has been my entertainment for the past 5 years! I can't wait to hear her stories from school!

Preston said - ok mom- you had breakfast with me - now go to work cause I am off to see my teacher! Nice to feel so loved!

I can't wait until they get home so I can hear all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment