Sunday, February 12, 2012

Wrestlemania

Hey Saige, where did we drag you now?
To watch Colin wrestle, of course! Colin has not gotten a lot of time on the mats this winter. He has been going to practices and working very hard, but his club had gone to all Sunday tournaments. Since he is going to classes for Confirmation, he has not been able to wrestle. Today, he did not have class, so we went to early mass and then went to watch him! It was a great day, he got 1st place! He wrestled great! His first match was against one of his best friends , so that was tough! He got the job done though!
I admit that I have missed going to tournaments this winter, I love to watch!

Mallory did a great job taking photos for me. I was wondering what she might be able to do if I had a better camera. Hummm....I have been wondering this a lot lately - maybe Jim should panic!





Colin is the one in the yellow headgear. He is still not feeling great, so I was super proud of how hard he worked today!





He is really excited about getting to high school next year so he can wrestle all the time!



Saige was a very good girl during the super dual, and so were the other kids. It is so much easier to take them along when we are in a place where they are not expected to be quiet! Even Quincy cannot be louder than wresting dads!




Jim just took Mallory and Madison to the movies with some of their friends for their late birthday. I am happy he was willing, because I need to clean the house back up.




It is never fun to see the weekend end, but going back to work may give me a moment of being still and that wouldn't be a bad thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment