Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Our 3 month old Valentine

Saige Grace is 3 months old today!
She spent her special day getting to go to school for Quincy's Valentine's Day party. Want to know the really nice thing about having a huge family who all have jobs everywhere in town? Saige got to sleep in her carseat under Great Aunt Mary's desk in the office rather than having to sit in a germ filled kindergarten room! :) She was very well behaved and slept the whole time --- Aunt Mary was a little disappointed, I think she wanted to snuggle a baby!


And Saige is a good baby to snuggle....she likes someone to hold her and talk to her. She likes to talk back to you in her cooing little voice and smile at you. She is such a good communicator!



Harper was sooooo excited about going to school for a party! These are the Valentine robots that Quincy's 'boyfriend' brought! I thought they were really cute and pretty healthy too....applesauce, raisins, and pretzel arms.


Harper was very well behaved the entire party. They did a nice job of including her and letting her sit by Quincy on a little chair! Quincy even let her open some Valentines! Quincy was really excited that we were there and overall I think her class had a fun time. Kindergarten parties are a little bit like herding cats though!


Last week, Quincy and Preston were asking me who my Valentine would be. I told them the wedding vows pretty much summed that up for me for life! My Valentine is sick today. He was sick on Valentine's Day last year too. I am starting to think it is a conspiracy!

No comments:

Post a Comment