Monday, February 27, 2012

Random photos from the past couple of days

I don't think its any secret that I like to take photos. I don't pretend that I am good at it, but I really love to take them! I love pictures. When Mallory and Madison were little, I used to take them in faithfully to have photos taken. The thing was, though, that although the photos were really beautiful, the ones that I took at home, with the smudgy faces in their pajamas are my favorites! Of course, as they have gotten older, they are somewhat resistant to let me take photos of them---this is my wonderful Madison shaking her fist at me!
Some of my subjects are more willing, however they tend to like the crazy photos a little more than I would like! Of course, this is really how Quincy looks half the time!


Saige, on the other hand, has turned into quite a willing participant! I love digital photography....I can take as many photos as I want, as often as I want, and except for the crazy amount of batteries I go through, its free!! And no more dragging kids to photo studios and waiting in line, only to have them turn into the grouchiest people alive right before the photographer gets ready for your turn. Also, no more worries about kids falling down stairs the day before the appointment, and then having a black eye and a fat lip for the pictures!


And no more decisions on which ones I want to choose in order to save me hundreds of dollars! I get to keep them all! My older kids are going to have to suck it up and embrace my insanity!









Harper is sick again. I already made today's trip to the doctor's office. I am starting to seriously consider pitching a tent in their waiting room and spending the rest of cold/flu season there! She has another ear infection. We are not sure whether or not we will be getting a new set of tubes....the ENT says wait to see how she does when its not cold and flu season. I am going to wait and see how many more trips to Topeka I have to make. I don't really enjoy that city, so if it gets to be too many, I will get a lot pushier about it! There is also the fact that the Walgreen's pharmacist is starting to call me by name....this is not a good sign, is it? Luckily Motrin and a cookie fixed her right up!

No comments:

Post a Comment