Friday, February 10, 2012

This week we....

watched a little 8th grade basketball. Colin (#21) played a great game, and it even went into overtime. Colin is not really excited by basketball, and I have noticed he is counting down until the end of the season!
We also got a new treadmill. When it arrived Harper got all excited, jumped up and down and screamed "My PONY! MY PONY - he's here - my pony -- open it! OPEN IT!!!" She may have been a little disappointed when a pony was not in the box!


We lost track of a little time while photographing Saige's happiest mood ever, which also resulted in her startling herself by laughing out loud!

We also battled the flu, but for the moment seem to be winning the battle. Colin has had some kind of a vicious attack of his asthma, but after a doctor appointment and starting on steroids, seems a little bit better tonight. I actually enjoyed spending the past two days with him, he is usually so busy doing everything, it was nice to have a couple of days to get caught up!

We entertained a man in Walgreens today too, when I put some children's Motrin in the cart and Harper said "that Motrin?" I told her it was. She then says "Harper can drink some?" The man asked if she is sick a lot! I told him not really, but she really likes the taste!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment