Friday, September 28, 2012

2012 Homecoming

 It is Homecoming week here at SFT.  The kids all wore their SFT finest this morning, so I made them pose for a photo!  They were very unhappy with me.....but that is ok because it made me happy!  I swear I didn't beat anyone even if they look like I did!!
 Quincy lost a tooth, she was in an extra good mood this morning since she got a dollar from the tooth fairy.  I love the new smile! 

 This afternoon we attended the homecoming parade.  Jim was the parade announcer.  If he gets to do it again next year, I will be surprised considering how much he deviated from the script that he was given!!  :)  He did a good job!  Can you see Preston and Quincy in the above photo?  Preston is waving.....IDK where Quincy is! 
 Harper was extra happy to see Cameron - the love between them in so apparent and makes me so happy!  Harper loves her "Cammy wammy!" 
 The girls band marched.  What started out as a good spot to watch and take photos, quickly became not a good spot.  No good band photos were taken by me!  :(
 And of course, Colin was on the football float.  No good photos of that either!
Colin was on the back of the trailer (left side).  This better be the last time I see him getting followed by the police! 
We are hoping for a Charger win tonight - it has been something like 5 years since they won a game! 

No comments:

Post a Comment