Sunday, September 30, 2012

Recap

After an exceptionally busy week, we had an exceptionally busy weekend.

Colin and his friend worked a concession stand all day yesterday for his CWF trip.  They did not make an extreme amount of money, but they did not go belly up as I feared they would.  It was a very long day!
While Colin and I were manning the concession stand, Jim took Quincy to her soccer game, where they won another one!  Quincy is starting to think she is on the best team in the USA! 
I was very thankful for Mallory and Madison who watched the little girls for most of the day so that Jim and I could help Colin and run Quincy. 

This morning during mass, Colin let Harper play with his IPOD.  This is not something that we usually allow during church, but it was a bit of a challenging morning with the little ones, so I let it slide.  She sat very nicely playing games and I admit to being happy at no longer having to wrestle her.  And then it happened.  I heard sirens, and looked over to see Harper clutching the IPOD to her chest and yelling out "it wasn't me, I didn't do it!!"  :)  Lesson learned....no more electronic distractions during church!

No comments:

Post a Comment