Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Another program

 Cameron's junior high choir had a concert last night.  They sang a couple of songs alone and then were joined by the high school Choraliers.  It was a pretty good concert, but again I was missing Mallory and her photographic help.

 Since I didn't get good shots during the concert, I asked Cam to pose for a couple afterwards.  He was semi-happy to oblige.

 Since the camera was rolling, I took a few in the car on the way home.  He was done with me and the camera by this point!

Saige didn't care about anything other than the fact that Daddy bought her a chocolate milk at Casey's!

We officially started moving today.  It felt good to actually put boxes in the house we will be renting.  Unfortunately, all the floors are still not complete, and won't be until tomorrow.  Still, any progress is good progress.  I told Jim we do not have to be unpacked, only have to get our stuff out of this house on Surrey Lane!   I will be exceptionally happy when it is this time next week!  I will say that last week when we went to tour the house, I was very worried....a lot of work needed to be done on it.  Today, I was delighted with how hard the landlord (and his wife) has worked.  There are a few more things that need to be done, but overall, it looks great.  The kids were happy to finally get a chance to go in and see where we will be living.  I got a kick out of Quincy saying she would NOT be going into the basement there for any reason - EVER!  It is a scary dungeon looking basement, but if there was a tornado, it would come in handy.  I am not sure that other than surviving a tornado I will be going down there either!  :)   The timing on this move is working ok....next week for the unpacking the kids are on spring break.  Things clicked in place well on that!

I am also happy to report that the antacids seem to be helping Mallory and she was able to return to school and work today.  She is tired, but seems to be feeling much better.  I am very thankful that it was nothing serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment