Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Cameron's first tournament

 Cameron decided to try jr high wrestling.  He has never wrestled before, so we were not sure how it would go for him, but what a better opportunity to try it than during jr high.  The season is literally 4 weeks long, so if you hate it, at least you aren't stuck forever!  He actually is having a lot of fun.  He had his first tournament this weekend.  He got 2 pins and then lost the championship match in points.  I videoed some of the action.....and am reminded why I should not video stuff - I can't be quiet!   :)
 I was pretty excited for Cam - to take 2nd place in your first tournament is pretty awesome!  Plus I was excited to be watching wrestling - and the bonus - indoor sports season is here!
Good Job Cam!

No comments:

Post a Comment