Thursday, November 14, 2013

Happy Birthday "baby" Saige!

 My happy Saige Grace turned 2 years old today!  I love this little girl.  She is such a sweet blessing!  
 I asked her if I could take birthday pictures and she said YES!  :)  Of course, she did not sit still for even half a second of it!
 She had a great day I think!  She spent part of the day with grandma because I had to do the last of our fall inspections.  Grandma got her a new Barbie bike for her big day, and she had a  lot of fun playing with it (when Harper would give her a turn)!  She also got some other stuff which Harper quickly latched onto!  Luckily, she is so easy going, she didn't seem to mind sharing!  She really is a mellow, sweet kid.  She gets drug to so many events, games, to work with me....and she hardly ever complains at all.  She just takes it all in stride.  I think she just knows her life is an adventure all the time!

 I did kind of laugh because for 2 days we asked her if she wanted a cake and she would say yes!  Then we would ask her what kind of cake and she would consistently respond with "blue" and so a blue cake is exactly what she got!


Both the cake and the frosting were blue!  Tomorrow, people may think she is very cold, because that blue frosting did not wash off her lips very well!  :)
We are very lucky that we have this little girl to brighten our days!   Happy Birthday Saige!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment