Monday, November 25, 2013

Langsgiving

 Yesterday we had Langsgiving.  We had a good time, despite it being in an unheated building.  The kids had fun looking around the old school, playing school with their cousins, and basketball in the old gym!  It was a good location, even though it was a bit on the chilly side!


I am thankful for the chance to get to see my cousins and their kids, and hang out for a while with my aunts and uncles.  It may have been cold, but I can't help but think warm thoughts about how proud grandma would be of the enormous number of great grandchildren she has!  I think I counted 32 great grandchildren.....with 2 more on the way.  I was thinking this is a lot....and then had the sudden thought that with the number of children Jim and I have, this could easily be us someday!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment