Thursday, March 6, 2014

March Madness

March seems to be going a little crazy on us.  We have been running, and trying to keep our heads above water in the madness.  We officially listed our house with a realtor this week on Monday.  Today we received an offer.  The realtor is bringing us a contract to sign this evening.  I hope that we can find something to buy quickly because if not, we might be homeless, which Madison has informed me is not a good thing.  We are a bit shocked at how quickly it sold (maybe we should have made the price higher?)!  I am super happy, but my happiness is nothing in comparison to my husband who always seems to be on the short end of the stick on bathroom time - living with 6 girls in a house with one bathroom is a very, very bad arrangement!  :)

The kids have all been a bit under the weather.  Preston missed a day of school last week, I was called in today because he has a side ache.  And I had already made a trek to Topeka with Quincy who has an ear infection.  Hopefully everyone will be well soon.  I think spring weather should be arriving which should lift everyone's spirits!

 Carbondale school gives out OSCAR awards (Outstanding Show of Character And Responsibility).  Cameron was very excited that he received such a high honor!  I am not clear on what show of character or responsibility he got this award for, but sometimes with Cam it is better to smile and not know!
On Wednesday mornings, Harper and Saige attend story time at the library.  This week, they had super hero day, and this is what Harper looked like when she came back.  She made her own cape and mask.  She was so, so proud and excited!  They also read some books about super powers and she told me her power is she is 'dinvisible.'  I guess you can't see her in this photo after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment