Saturday, March 8, 2014

Preston and Quincy's final games





 Preston (#4 in blue above) and Quincy (#6 in white below) both had their final games this morning.  Preston's team lost out in the first round of the tournament.  It was a good season for him, I really think he learned quite a bit and he had lots of fun.   He was not really disappointed about losing because he had a ticket to the KSU game if they got done in time!
 I think Quincy learned a lot too.  She likes playing basketball and had a good season.  I was thinking back to the last day of basketball last year, and I remembered we had to rush back home to pack again because we were moving.  We didn't rush back home today, but we are once again packing.  The good news is that this time it should be way more permanent!


 I would be lying if I said I wasn't happy about having my Saturdays back....at least for a little while!  Oh, who am I kidding here.....we will get our Saturdays back in about 16 years.  Maybe!
 The little girls are pretty infatuated with cell phone photography.  They say things like 'take a picture of me with my bear' and 'take a picture of us with our coats on'  it kind of makes me laugh, and since I am positive that they will outgrow wanting me to photograph them, I just do what they ask.  I, of course am interested in why it is ok for certain teenagers to take 100 selfies a day, but if I want a photo it is like I am asking them for blood!
Madison no longer has a wrestling team to bake with on Friday afternoons, but Saige and Harper have the idea that Friday is 'cookie day.'  Saige likes to stir!

No comments:

Post a Comment