Sunday, October 26, 2014

One awesome weekend (a photo heavy post)

The kids attended trunk or treat with Aunt  Amy.  They didn't have many cars show up, but they had so much fun anyhow! 
Mallory was home for the weekend, she is always, always up for making a mess!  
I was thrilled that it was so warm we could make the mess outside on the deck.  We had to move the pumpkins around back because Flashy first ate the stems off and then kept pushing them off the front steps.  I guess he doesn't like his area to be festive!  
Quincy was excited because I let her use a butcher knife.  She lived to tell about it too! 
Today was my nephew's birthday party.  He had an awesome party complete with a taco bar and a bouncy house.  How could life get better than that? 
With cake...of course! 

And a piñata.  Pretty sure that Clayton is their hero today! 
This evening, Preston had a flag football game.  He had an awesome night, including a couple touchdowns, 2 interceptions and a pick 6. He was over the top excited!  
I love weekends.   I wish they lasted more than 2 days per week!  

1 comment: