Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!!!

Happiest day of the year!   Colin and Cameron had a football game. I think Cameron would have actually liked to take the girls trick or treating though!  
The unicorn princess broke her tiara about an hour before go time.  It caused a small hiccup in the costume department but Malory saved the day by making her into a cat princess instead. 
This little girl is growing up!  She made it a lot further than I imagined she would and is pretty thrilled with her stash!  
The cowboy.  I had to giggle at the request of making her eyebrows just as bushy as grandpa's, and the mustache had to be similar to grandpa (because he is a real cowboy). She also had to have a flannel shirt!  She is a crack up sometimes!  
Homer here decided he was too old to trick or treat with his mom.  I was a bit sad, but he had a lot of fun with his friends!  
And my personal favorite part, seeing the big candy exchange at the end of the night.  Everyone knows what they love he most.  Reese's fetch a super high price!  
I love this holiday.  It is pure fun.  Can't wait to do it all again next time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment