Sunday, October 19, 2014

Preston's birthday weekend extravaganza

Preston turned 10 years old today!  His one birthday request was a bonfire party with his besties.  That is a pretty easy request!  The party was a lot of fun judging from the exhausted boys I had on my hands this morning!  
Preston is a super smart, super sensitive, very perceptive kid.  We are so blessed to call him out son!  
He had to spend most of his birthday helping to clean and set up for the 4-h fall  party which we hosted tonight.  
Our boys made a haunted nature hike through the trees in the back yard.  From the level of screaming that was coming out of the trees I would say it was scary!    Harper and Saige walked through it with daddy though, and they reported to me that it was not scary it was just Colin and Cameron acting like they always do!  
I think overall, we had an excellent weekend.   I think going back to work may be nice, sitting down sounds like a most excellent idea!  

No comments:

Post a Comment