Saturday, March 11, 2017

Good times




Saige had her friend over to play one afternoon this week. The friend was not impressed with any of the goats! Her face in this photo is a pretty good summation. I told her mom I didn't think they would need to worry about her running off with a farmer!
The goat in the photo is Cameron's baby. Cameron named him Mr. Gutenberg. He wants us to pronounce it with a German accent. Why do you name a goat after the person who invented the printing press? Do you really want to know? I have stopped asking.










Cameron was a page for Senator Hensley this week. He had the best time! This is the stuff Cameron loves! When he sent me the above photo I was at work. I texted back and asked him if he was supposed to be sitting there. He texted back "most likely not!"
Cameron also said he found it annoying that this is the 3rd time he has met Sammy B. And he is still asking him where he goes to school!





1 comment:

  1. I love the face! Too funny. Your baby goats are so cute, how can they make you NOT smile! Lenna paged last year and LOVED it! I need to try and get them in again next year!

    ReplyDelete