Monday, May 29, 2017

There's no place like home


We left Colorado and headed for home. The kids had mixed emotions. Preston really loved the mountains, and was sad to leave. The little girls missed their critters and were anxious to get home. The big kids seemed like they were ready to get back to work, but Jim definitely was sad about the end of his vacation time!
I love seeing new places, but I have just never visited any place that I like as much as home!
We had a grand redneck welcoming too! Quincy, Harper and Saige spent all evening kissing animals!

Perhaps the happiest welcome home I ever had in my life came from Blitz. We kenneled her with our vet. I am happy we chose this, as she is leery of storms and it stormed while we were away. She was so sad when we left her, I felt terrible. She about knocked me down tonight. So glad she didn't hold a grudge!

No comments:

Post a Comment