Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Random Wednesday photos






Cameron is back from his trip. I picked him up from the airport on Monday in what turned out to be one of those days. Since this is a family friendly blog, I will leave out the details.
He had a great trip! They went to Disneyland, and an Angels game along with a couple of days of swimming at the beach. His FBLA group did not place and Cameron said he did not place in the top 12 of his individual events either. It was still a good experience and from the looks of the pictures, he had fun!


Madison spent the 4th with friends. I had to replace her in the kitchen! This helper only likes making desserts, and she licks the spoon too much!

We got a couple things from our garden! It may not look like much, but I am not good at gardening, and this is my first time growing cucumbers and zuchini! I was so excited!

We were all thankful for the nice weather we had for the holiday! It is nice not to be hot while watching fireworks!

No comments:

Post a Comment