Thursday, January 25, 2018

More....

I know it seems like I have started writing a basketball blog!   It is consuming a rather large amount of our time right now.  I am really trying hard to enjoy it though, because geez these kids are growing up too fast and I am sure these days will be gone before I am ever ready! Plus I love pictures.  Are we ever sorry that we took a lot of pictures?  I'd venture to say no.  I have never been sorry yet! 

These photos are from Preston's game against Wellsville.  Wellsville put a beat down on Preston's team.  Sadly, Preston was the high scorer with 4(!) points.   I am always impressed with how Preston gives it his all though.  Never quits playing hard!   (Preston is #2 in white). 

The other thing consuming a lot of our time is the crazy goats.  Waiting on them to kid is driving us all crazy!   Sometimes I feel like they are waiting in purpose!  

No comments:

Post a Comment