Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Remember.....

Remember a few days ago when I said I was going to enjoy life more?  Put my toes in the lake, do more fun stuff etc?   Yea well now I'm thinking I should have skipped that little post and just said I was going to try to find joy exactly where I am today.  Truth be told, I would much rather have spent the afternoon just about anywhere besides at the doctor's office and pharmacy. This kid has poison ivy on his face and too close to his eye to ignore and treat with over the counter medicine.  So we got to see our pediatrician.   I love her.  I truly do.  And she loves us too I believe.  She got us fixed up and I actually really enjoyed spending the afternoon with Preston.  He says a lot of weird stuff.  Sometimes surprisingly accurate.  I bought him an insane amount of drinks for his double header (it was very hot today).  He told me I went overboard.  I told him I just didn't want him to get dehydrated.  He said "dehydration is only a myth mom!"    Wait.....what?   He then said "well if the president of the United States can say that global warming is a myth, I can also say ridiculous stuff!"   Ok. We will accept that answer.  I still made him take all of the drinks with him though!    Jim went to watch his double header because I had a township board meeting and then I took Quincy to her late game.   There were no wins for our teams tonight.  

Mallory took the little girls and Clayton to summer reading this morning.  They had some sort of singing guy.   Saige loved it!  Harper and Clayton did not particularly enjoy it.  The picture absolutely cracks me up.   

No comments:

Post a Comment