Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Bible school week 


The 3 little girls wanted to try bible school this week at Baldwin.  Father Jo was especially happy to see them!  Quincy even commented she wasn’t sure she’d ever seen him happier!  One of the things I love about my job is it is very fleixibe.  I was able to organize my day to be able to take them and pick them up.  Because I am my father’s daughter, we were 20 minutes early on the first day.  In order to kill time, we did a little exploring and discovered a really pretty little fishing lake on the east side of Baldwin!


The girls had a wonderful time.  I was happy when I went to get them and everyone was smiling and chatty.  Anyone who has girls knows smiling and chatty is GOOD!

Quincy had the late game last night.  Luckily, Colin and Cameron working in the heat all day means they like to stay home in the evenings, so Harper and Saige were able to go to bed early!  It has been a fairly rough season for Quincy, as a lot of her teammates have never played before this summer.  They are improving and they have actually won the last 2 games.  Quincy had an amazing game last night!

This morning, it was back to bible school.  This time we were only 15 minutes early.  We did a little more morning exploration of the city of Baldwin!  At least the girls think it is fun to look at stuff!  


Since this is the only night this week we won’t have games, we decided it was a good day to try out the Baldwin pool!   The kids love the slide!  I live for these relaxing summer days with my crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment