Monday, July 30, 2018

Manic monday


I have a board meeting tomorrow, so I needed to work a little bit this afternoon.  Quincy said she was willing to watch Saige and Harper and swim with them, so I allowed them to go to the pool for a short time.   When I got back, Saige met me at the gate to tell me “it is too cold to swim” she followed that up with “can I have an ice cream?”   She is hilarious.

Cameron has been working for Uncle Leo this summer.  He told Leo if he had a Hawaiian shirt, his productivity would increase by 30%.  He was obviously not at work last week, but Leo met him this morning with not only a Hawaiian shirt, but new swim wear as well!  I am unclear on how his productivity was today, but he took pictures and framed them for Uncle Leo that say “employee of the month!”   Leo will be very surprised.

The fair is coming up quick.  The kids have worked really hard with this year’s goats, but we are all unhappy with their growth.  I am sure they aren’t prize winning goats, but they are friendly and sweet!  I am still proud of the work the kids have put in.  If only we had another month!

No comments:

Post a Comment