Thursday, July 19, 2018

Going for more 


Quincy is playing on a team that I know I have mentioned is a little green.  About 5 of the girls have not played before.  Or haven’t played many years before.  It has been a year with a pretty large learning curve.  Honestly, sometimes I have thought it was a little like watching paint dry.  However, in the past couple weeks, there had been big growth.  I think it is finally starting to click for a few of them.  They have been more aggressive, and more fun to watch.  Last night, they started their tournament by knocking off the #2 team.  Quincy did an absolutely amazing job pitching. She also did a great job throwing people out.  It was fun to watch.  I drove over assuming they would go home after a single game.  I should have learned my lesson on this.   We will be back for the next 2 nights!

We also spent part of the afternoon with Aunt Geraldine for her birthday.  I was a little nervous when Clayton announced he was pushing her back to her room!  Nobody was hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment