Saturday, July 14, 2018

Living the dream 


The girls finished bible school.  They had an amazing week.   I didn’t get to do any “we are early” exploring on the last day because I had to go to work, so Mallory took them for me.  They finished the week with a picnic and water gun fight.  They were also pretty proud of these statues of Mary that they made from paper mache and a water bottle!  A week dedicated to studying the Blessed Mother is a good week!

I am not going to lie, this week was a killer.  The running to Baldwin, messed up work schedule, and a bunch of ball games about did me in.  It was also Jim’s city council and court week, so he wasn’t around in the evenings much.  I am glad we could get this all done, but I’m equally glad it is over!  I am also very thankful for Mallory who helped with a few rides, and kept up with the house and dinner making chores.

No comments:

Post a Comment