Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Happy birthday Quincy! 

Today is Quincy Ann’s 12th birthday!  She spent most of her day at Bible School.  We were once again early.  Early enough that our exploration included buying birthday ice cream bars for all the Bible school kids at Baldwin City Market!  
All she wanted for her birthday was a tent.  After I picked the girls up we went to get her a tent and get Jim new pants since he has had 3 pairs tear in a week. (We like for him to wear pants).  We had a great time running errands.  I get a kick out of their idea of shopping. Raising them up as tightwads is my hobby.
Quincy is not pleased this evening because I said no to sleeping the tent when it is both this hot, and when we have to get up early tomorrow.  They can camp out this weekend!
Quincy is a kid who constantly surprises me.  She is smart, funny, athletic and extremely compassionate.  She has ideas about the way the world should be and I have no doubt she will try to make the world a better place!   I love this little girl!  We are very blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment