Wednesday, March 20, 2019

back at it

We went from relaxing days of playing with puppies, and hanging out together, right back to schedules, craziness, chaos, busy and school.  


The plan is that Evie will spend her mornings with me at my office while Madison is at work.  Because of spring break, and one day of GG time, we hadn't started this yet.  Yesterday she was delivered to me wearing this adorable hat!  The neighbor made it for her.  Cows are my favorite!  She is such a little cutie pie!  She was very good too!  She laid on her blanket and talked to me while I worked!  I am so thankful that they moved back and we get this time together!  I love being a grammy!  :)  Evie's other grandma made her this really cute shirt.  She was sporting all sorts of neat stuff yesterday!


Last evening, I drove a bus load of quiz bowl kids to Burlington.  Preston's team swept all their rounds and took first place.  Last night was weird.  They had pulled questions from a certain web site and the questions had strange wording and a lot of non-needed information in them.  I didn't think the kids did quite as well as they have at some of the other meets.  They still managed to win every round, and they got medals.  They were pretty excited!  





These boys know a ton of random information.  I am always impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment