Monday, August 12, 2019

Day 3


Friday we started out with our club tour and meeting.  It was ridiculously long, but there were a lot of kids who wanted to share their projects with the club!  I am happy that so many showed up!  We tried to get a new group picture for our facebook page, but that went about as well as herding cats! 



Friday was the annual band camp picnic and parade preview night.  The band boosters cooked almost 200 hamburgers and 100 hotdogs and we were close to running out of food!  It was a good night, even though it is a lot of work!  I enjoy the high school band.  I would be lying if I told you that I didn't enjoy my one year hiatus from high school events though!  Preston being a freshman is forcing me to start attending things again!  We got everything cooked, served the kids and their families, got everything cleaned up, and watched the preview show all in just under an hour and a half.  That was a record!  




Aunt Amy got the little girls some carnival wrist band passes.  They had fun riding rides, although I missed getting pictures of Harper.  Saige and her friend rode a lot of stuff and Saige didn't want it to ever end!  She told me it was the most fun day ever!  






No comments:

Post a Comment