Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Moderate amounts of excitement

On Sunday, the heat went out of our van.  The air conditioner was already gone, and I lived with that, but I cannot live without heat.  There were several other problems, too numerous to list wrong with the old gray van, and so I told Jim we should trade it.  Several months ago I had found the vehicle I wanted.  It made the car shopping easy, as we were able to locate what we wanted, in the price range we wanted and got most of the paperwork done online as well.  We are happy to be driving our new (ish) Nissan Pathfinder.  I named her Tighty Whitey.  I am praying this will be the last car shopping er have to do for at least 10 years.  


It is good that we were able to accomplish the car buying last night, as tonight Preston had a game against Wellsville.  He also had to play in the pep band.   
Preston had a great game, and his team (the freshman team) beat Wellsville!  








No comments:

Post a Comment