Friday, January 31, 2020

Savers



Last weekend, when we were in Wichita with Colin, Mallory traveled to Manhattan and took some sample photos of Cameron and Lauren.  She is wanting to start a side photography thing.  I loved these 2, so I stole them, and am saving them here!  They turned out pretty cute!  

Cameron also drew up a bill and presented it to the KSU senate.  Last night, that bill passed.  The bill was to retire the jersey of Jim's favorite player, Ed Nealy.  He was pretty excited that it passed.  I am not sure when the retirement ceremony will happen, but we will definitely have to go to watch that!  

Quincy (above) and Preston (below) both attended regional FBLA contest this week.  I am proud of them for being active in this organization.  If it does nothing else for them, at least they are thinking about how things work, how to make a presentation, and figuring out what kind of energy goes into being successful with ideas and goals.  


And of course, there is always basketball.  Multiple games in multiple locations.  Mike took some pretty good pictures, and I just wanted to save them.  Saving photos is my favorite thing.  










No comments:

Post a Comment