Sunday, January 5, 2020

The love/hate







Christmas break is quickly drawing to an end.  I have a love/hate with this.  We have honestly had a wonderful break.  The kids and I have done projects, watched movies, made crafts, played with new toys and played games.  But like any good thing, they are starting to get a little bored.  They are starting to miss their friends, and I’ve noticed a small increase in the disagreements in the last day or so.  Also, their activities are starting back into full swing and so we are back to running again.  So as much as I hate giving up my free afternoons, and my later wake up time, it seems like it is time.  

We have one more day.  I asked the kids if they wanted to go do something fun tomorrow and they said yes.  I asked what, and Saige said she wanted to go to pet dogs.  Uhhhh I’m pretty sure that she doesn’t have to go anywhere to do that!   Crazy girl.  
We have some fun plans for the rest of January, plus the goats should start kidding, so I am hoping that the weather will stay as it is currently!   Time to refocus, tie up our boots and jump back into reality!  

No comments:

Post a Comment