Sunday, November 28, 2021

It all goes by too fast




















I just asked my husband to tell me that he won the lottery this weekend and was waiting to tell me.  Unfortunately, he said negative on this plan. So I guess that means break is over, and we have to go back to work and school.  It will be fine once we get going, but I sure did enjoy the time off!   We had a lot of family time, had an entire day where we didn’t leave home, did some work around here, got the laundry completely caught up, and enjoyed life.  There are going to be some spoiled, sad critters tomorrow.   


This evenings Sunday dinner included a gingerbread decorating hour.  Saige was the clear winner, as hers was the only one to stand up.   I’m not clear on which kid ate the most candy. Mallory informed me that there are 17 school days until winter break.  We got this!   

No comments:

Post a Comment