Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Side notes












My little cookie had an accident and broke her arm.  Poor girl.  Grammy feels so bad for her.  She got it set late last night.  That meant no office help today for me.  I love this little girl so much, and hope she gets back to normal really soon!  

Carlos is a killing machine.  This dog is constantly bringing me some dead mouse, mole, rat, rabbit etc.  It is ridiculous.  I have never seen anything like it.  Makes me wonder why I am feeding the barn cats!  Blitz can't believe it either!  


Last week, Andrew's work had a party. Evie was so excited about going to get more pumpkins, and taking Aunt Mal.  I got these pictures that are just too cute not to save!  

Cameron always makes the funniest signs to go to take to games.  I am wondering if this is why Patterson got fired?  

Saige loves to take my phone and take photos.  She uses the timer sometimes and takes photos of herself too.  Crazy kid!  
This week has already been a crazy fest, and it is only Wednesday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment