Saturday, November 27, 2021

Social butterflies















Thanksgiving night, Mallory infringed upon Cameron’s date with Lauren to see the plaza lights in KC.  She loves Christmas.  This weekend she and Madison’s family went to Wichita to visit with Colin and Spencer and see more Christmas lights.  I would have liked to go see Colin and Spencer, but we went to a wedding instead. 

My friend Amy’s daughter got married today.  I didn’t take many photos, but they had a beautiful wedding, and the most beautiful fall day to have it on.  I got to know Amy after they moved here from Michigan a few years ago.  Jim was her son’s ball coach.  Amy, my friend Dodie and I have a little “no matter what” group and they are both giant blessings in my life.  I like to joke around about not liking people, but I do like these ladies a whole lot.  Jim was my plus one.  I know he prefers to hang out at home, but he humors me.  He’s a good forever wedding date.  

We left the wedding in time to attend Landrie’s surprise party.  Quincy and the Los Vaqueros people planned it.  They had great food, a pinata, a great cake made by grandma,  lots of loud music and laughing.  I am so proud of Quincy.  She works very hard and has made these people into her family.   I feel like they truly love her as much as she loves them.  

The break is flying by, but we are having a lot of fun!   

No comments:

Post a Comment