Monday, November 14, 2022

Happy 11!

 



 Today is Saige’s 11th birthday.  I don’t know if you know this about Saige, but she is the pickiest eater I’ve ever seen.  When asked  what she wanted for her birthday dinner, she responded spaghetti with no meat or sauce (noodles), Christmas crack, and ice cream sandwiches.   NO cake!   Ummmm 
I did make her requests, but I cooked meat sauce for the spaghetti for those of us who aren’t crazy!   
Saige had her birthday party ruined by mom being in the hospital.  We will try again this weekend.  
Saige is a little dramatic, and enjoys the family baby status.  She is also incredibly sweet and tender hearted. She loves her critters, and is amazing with Evie.  She’s well spoken and enjoys giving her opinion on a variety of subjects. Sometimes we are shocked at her insight, sometimes we are shocked at her inappropriateness.  
Happy birthday to my Gracie girl!  We love you so much!  



No comments:

Post a Comment