Sunday, November 20, 2022

Weekend of parties











 This was a catching up kind of weekend.  Last week, we had to cancel Saige’s birthday party, so we had the make up this weekend.  Friday night, she had 3 friends over.  I failed to take pictures while they were all here, one chose not to spend the night.   These girls squealed, giggles, and put away as much food as any group of teenage boys I’ve ever seen.  I think it was a success.  At least Saige seemed happy.   

Friday was also Rock Your School day at Mallory’s school. I let  Quincy take a day out of school to help her. Quincy said it was fun, but she has no idea how Mallory hangs out with that age all day, it was exhausting. I got several cute videos and photos from the day.  

Today was Langsgiving.  We hosted it at our house.  There were a lot of people here, but not as many as usual. I was still happy to see the ones who could make it.   Always fun to see my family!  

This is a 2 day week for the kids.  I am almost as excited as the kids!  Let’s go break!  

No comments:

Post a Comment