Monday, November 21, 2022

Happy birthday to Jim





Today is Jim’s birthday.  He is easy to please- a little lunch at the Feed Bunk, a nice evening with the girls at home, a little homemade Chinese food, followed by some German Chocolate brownies - happy birthday boy!  He even let us sing to him, and consented to a photo.  

As you can tell, I pressed my luck with too many photos!  He loves me.  ;)

Jim has had a rough few months at work.  Today was no different, as they are wrapping up the water project, and people are never happy.   But he still stays kind to people.  The people in town absolutely love him, and it’s simply because he listens to them when they talk.  He helps them with anything and everything, even going way, way outside of the duties of his job.   Jim is a fixer.  If he has it within his power to fix something, he will.   When there are things I need fixed, I sincerely appreciate this trait.  When he is fixing literally all of the problems of every person in town, I admit that sometimes I encourage him to tell people to stick it.  He never listens to me. It just isn’t in his nature.  He is sweet, kind, and helpful.  We are so lucky he is ours. He’s a good man.   I am also relieved that since he had all of his friends send bottles of Heinz 57 sauce to Jay when he turned 57, we didn’t receive any in retaliation.  57 sauce is the worst kind of sauce!   
Happy birthday Jim!   We love you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment