Thursday, November 24, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving!












We had a nice, but fairly quiet Thanksgiving here at home.  Cameron was supposed to come in, but Lauren got sick, so they stayed in Baton Rouge.  Colin was on call, and stayed in Wichita with Spencer’s family.   Madison and her family went to Virginia to celebrate the holiday with Andrew’s dad.  Quincy was lured into working all day with the promise of holiday pay!   My mom and dad and  Jim’s mom joined us.  We had a lot of good eats, watched some good games, and enjoyed a quiet kind of day.  

Lauren and Cameron sent me a couple of cute pictures of their day.  I accused Cameron of making jumbalaya with hotdogs.  He swears it was sausage.   
I hope Lauren is feeling better!   We missed all the big kids!   Except for Mallory, who came out, helped me clean and cooked most of the meal!   


Thankful, happy and blessed that even though we weren’t all together, we are rich in family love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment