Yesterday, Easton was baptized.
And yes, I did take a lot of pictures. Am I sorry about it? Absolutely not!
Look at this little perfect angel baby that we love so much! You could never have enough photos of him or enough time with him. (His parents too!).
And I didn’t even do a good jib of getting photos because all of the kids were there except Quincy who had to work and I missed that.
So see, I should have taken more!
Two Godparents, and they chose to give Cameron the fire? Interesting choice.
We attended mass, and then had dinner at Colin and Spencer’s house. Colin smoked a gator for dinner. Spencer got sandwiches and pizza, just in case!
The gator was surprisingly good. Colin said a friend at work told him how to do it and gave him a lot of advice. It paid off. I was a little worried but shouldn’t have been.
I do wish I had a photo of Evie’s face. She was horrified on the gator thing. She did NOT try it either!
Yesterday was a very good day and I’m so happy we got to be a part of it.



































No comments:
Post a Comment