I love getting photos during the day.
Preschool is rough,
Of course, having mom as your bus driver means super early mornings! You know if she is falling asleep mid apple and peanut butter, she is tired!
Bug catching cutie pie!
Lawson got glasses. He looks so cute!
And you probably already know how I feel about school pictures. I never buy them. I really actually usually think they are terrible at capturing how my kids actually look. These aren't the worst we have had, but Harper must love looking angry in the yearbook!
But you know who never looks angry in the yearbook? Saige! oh and Maude!
We are gearing up for the 3 day weekend. I am happy to think we might get a few things done. What things? I am not sure yet, but if I can do something that isn't sweat in the bus, I am all for it! I have never been one who minded warm weather, but honestly, I could embrace a few degrees cooler! I did have to laugh, as the bus boss called me to tell me he left me a case of bottled water and a cooling towel on my bus. Sure buddy, that will make it totally better!






No comments:
Post a Comment