Saturday, September 5, 2026

Friday things

Wrenley got to be the flag salute kid at pre-k.  She seems like she is enjoying it there and I love these little snippets.  

Evelyn made the voice club. That is a group who reads the morning announcements and leads the flag salute over the intercom.  I’m very proud of her. 

Stolen phones containing random photos - yep I’m posting that junk. 


First football marching band performance last night.  I failed to get a photo with Clayton in it.


But did get one with Uncle Harold. 

The band did good.  I didn’t get to watch the halftime show, as I was working the tuba toss fundraiser, but they sounded awesome. 

I tried to get photos during the national anthem.  I got the girls, but couldn’t find Clayton in the crowd of band kids, and couldn’t go searching since it was the national anthem and you can’t be running all around.   



Colin’s new favorite thing to do is send photos of Easton playing with anything but toys.  


Sledge hammers wear a kid out.  

Friday this week arrived with a three day weekend.  I am thankful for that!   
It has been excruciatingly hot.  I’m hoping next week brings a little bit of weather that more closely resembles football season! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment