Monday, September 7, 2026

Happy birthday GG and Papa Larry

This weekend was grandma Nancy and grandpa Larry’s birthdays.  We had a little family party for them.  It was a fun night with grandkids, pizza and swimming.  Ohhh and ice cream cake.  How can you go wrong with all that? 


My dad and mom are party animals.  
It was good to see some of the kids and hang out together. 
I was happy Clayton came down, although nervous about the fact that he drove himself here.  He hasn’t been driving long and that is always a concern. He made it though and I was glad to have him.  He is so much like his dad, with strange, funny stories and random facts.  I  am thankful for him. 



And of course having the grandkids here is always awesome for me.  
We need to get together more often. It was nice to hang out with everyone. 



 


We did miss a few.  Cameron and Tatum, Gavin and Hannah and Emma-Kate all went to the KSU home opener. 
Preston and Sunny attended a friend’s wedding.  
Bailey and Garrett had to help with the city’s rescheduled 4th of July festivities. 
Maybe we should have done a different day, but it is dang near impossible to find a perfect time for everyone to get together. These kids are all busy building their own lives.
And I’m proud of them all.    





We did watch the game on TV.  Not much of a game if you won 71-3….but we liked it! 
Happy birthday mom and dad!  We love you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment