Thursday, July 16, 2009

Guess what we got???



When I got home from work today, I was greeted by a table full of boxes and one excited home school boy!
Quite honestly, I was a bit overwhelmed by the amount of stuff that Lawrence Virtual sent to us! I guess I was thinking that I would have to go to the library for support materials, but it would seem that these boxes came complete with everything that we will need! Even his science box came packed with modeling clay, a magnet set, beakers, magnifying glasses, and I don't even know what all! Cameron was so excited, he thought we should start working immediately! I think I will need a few days to digest it all, and we can start when the other kids go back to school. I am so very happy that he is excited, and I am praying that we are successful with teaching him, and nurturing his love of learning as well as his creativity! I am also very curious to see how the system works so that we can make a decision on what to do school-wise in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment