Thursday, July 2, 2009

Too quiet...

Life at home is so quiet and calm with my big guys gone...I can't wait to pick them up tomorrow! I hope they are having a great time at camp!

Last night the nursing home up the street had the military band come and then they put on a great fireworks show! We didn't attend the concert due to the fact that I had a library board meeting, but we did enjoy the fireworks right from our backyard! Mallory set up blankets for the little ones and they had a great time! I tried to get some photos, but they turned out really dark and awful!

Madison attended a Christian rock concert last night with her friend. She had a great time too! She said the music was good even though it isn't typical music she listens too, and she was really impressed with the special effects.

Jim and I are looking forward to having tomorrow off work! And we are looking forward to an extremely busy weekend full of parties and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment