Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tuesday

I just can't stay quiet any more. I was a huge Michael Jackson fan in the 80's and I was a bit saddened by his death (yes I admit it). However I can't believe that they waited 12 days to lay him to rest, and frankly, I can't believe the media attention that this is getting! And the funeral has an elephant parade? Come on folks he was a talented musician, but still a human being for pity sake!

On the other hand, what a better send off to the King of Weird!

This is the last week of regular season base/softball for us! It has been fun, and it is hard to believe how fast the summer is zipping by! I hope that the tournaments go well and that the kids have had fun!

Colin starts another wrestling camp this week. He will probably be miserable since he will have to wear pants to cover the poison ivy spots! Actually, he is much better thanks to the steroids and million dollar cream!

Everyone else is doing our usual summer routine - mom gets off work, we go to the pool, we clean out a pig pen, we walk the pigs, and then we shower and go to the ballpark! Fun times! So long as I am admitting to things, I will say that I am especially attached to a hog. I never thought it would happen...I have never seen anything except breakfast when I look at pigs, but Jenius is so friendly and has these jowly cheeks and comes up to see me when I am there. I think he really likes me too! I might be a tad bit sad when he gets sold at the auction next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment