Monday, July 20, 2009

weather

This weather is really messing with my plans of being finished with baseball...Colin's tournament game was cancelled tonight. We can't exactly finish a tournament that we haven't started!

The pool pass money is starting to feel like a waste too, since it is hard to convince the kids they want to swim when the air is 75 degrees!

It is also really impairing my work, as I have several contractors lined up for jobs, and they can't get into the places I need them due to the wet conditions. I am starting to worry that the summer is never going to dry up so we can finish these things, and I really hate having to go to dam sites in the winter! Of course, I suppose I should be thankful for the nice green shades that usually are a little browner this time of the year, and for the beautiful weather that has allowed my kids to be outside playing!

Jim has been called for Jury duty tomorrow. Last time he got called, he ended up serving on the jury. I am keeping my fingers crossed that he won't be so 'lucky' this time! I have a doctor appointment tomorrow as well, and have to follow it with a trip to wal-mart (which I despise) because we are out of everything...no deodorant or toilet paper is a very bad thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment